Symphony the Park has been rescheduled!
Sunday, October 14th, 2012
in Park Square Park
Thomas Wolfe Auditorium is the rain venue, we will not cancel!
Symphony in the Park – 6:30 PM
Lawn seating – FREE
VIP seating – $35 per person – ON-LINE ordering: CLICK HERE!
– Prime seating, up front and close to the stage
– A comfortable chair
– Convenient location near the adult beverage booth
– Beverage staff will serve you at your seat
– Close to restrooms
Beer, wine and water available for purchase from the convenience and comfort of your reserved seat. Our beverage staff will happily take your order and bring it to you.
Several local food trucks will be at the park to serve up their popular fresh fast food.
Here’s a listing of more fun events for the Symphony in the Park Oktoberfest!
Noon – 1:30 PM : Asheville Community Theatre’s Junior Dramarama
1:45 PM – 2:45 PM : Jonathan Scales Fourchetsra – Steel Pan Jazz
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM : the Stratton Mountain Boys – Traditional Austrian Oktoberfest Music
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM : ASO’s Symphony in the Park
8:00 PM – 9:00 PM : the Rural Academy Theater – Shadow Puppets
All Day : City of 1,000 Easels – Live painting throughout Downtown Asheville
IF YOU ORDERED LABOR DAY TICKETS:
1. You may return your Labor Day tickets for a full refund.
2. You may exchange your Labor Day tickets for reserved seating at our Symphony in the Park concert on October 14, 2012.
3. You may donate your tickets to the Asheville Symphony. You will receive a tax deduction for $35.00 per ticket.
4. If you donated your tickets to the Asheville Symphony but would prefer to have tickets to the October 14, 2012 concert, please notify us and you will receive tickets to that concert. You will not receive a tax deduction.