SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
The Benefits of Season Tickets
- Get the best seats. Full-season subscription buyers get first priority in seat assignment.
- NEW! Be the first to know about new concerts and special events.
- Attend concerts even if tickets are lost. Our computerized records allow us to issue replacements quickly, at no charge.
- Tax deduction for unused tickets. Can’t make a concert? Turn in your unused tickets so that another music lover will have the opportunity to hear the Symphony. Upon request, we will mail you a confirmation of your donation.
- Symphony Talk with Darko Butorac Lectures on the Friday prior to the concert at the Reuter Center on the UNCA campus at 3 P.M. Learn about the upcoming concert! Open to the public, these well-attended concert discussions are hosted by the Asheville Symphony Guild. Our Music Director and our guest artists will lead the lecture and provide a short demonstration.
- Receive specialized customer service. Want more information about a concert or need another ticket for a friend? Our staff is ready to help. Just call us at 828-254-7046 M-F 11am-2pm
2021-2022 subscriptions will soon be available!
Please stay tuned for updates on the 2021-2022 season.
*Youth pricing valid for ages 25 and under. Ticket prices include local and state sales tax.
Subscription Ticket Prices:
Masterworks – Full Six-Concert Series (including Masterworks 5: Looking Glass)
Masterworks – Pick Three
— SINGLE TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON OCTOBER 18, 2021 —
New Year’s Eve – Queens of Soul
Masterworks 5: Looking Glass
This performance will take place at Central United Methodist Church.